A deep dive into the value propositions, user requirements identified, and the platform development for the generation of 300 Materials Passports within the BAMB time frame!
A workshop was done for Special Interest Group for Materials Passports 24 January, 2017. The workshop was a opportunity to present the project updates and current findings and a chance for feedback and exchange with the project team and the network participants. See image below for the outcome of the workshop.
Image: Outcome of the workshop
Avenue du Port 86C/3000
1000 Brussels, Belgium
January 24, 2017 from 9:00 to 12:15 (CET)
– Materials passports – the value
– Project development to date – what we know
– Materials passports platform – what we need
– Stakeholders engagement – how we use materials passports
– Opportunities and next steps – when and who will use them